Keep your baby entertained and your nursery looking adorable with Happy Stacker stacking rings. Babies and toddlers alike love this soft and portable toy. And, Happy Stackers make fantastic baby shower gifts and birthday presents. Make a simple, modern stack of rings -- or embellish with ribbons and trim.
Every pattern includes comprehensive, professionally-illustrated instructions, along with additional construction tips, a pattern-specific glossary and a metric conversion chart for international customers.
• 1/4 yd fabric - Ring A
• 1/4 yd fabric - Ring B
• 1/4 yd fabric - Ring C
• 1/4 yd fabric - Ring D
• 1/3 yd fabric - Ring E (BASE)
• 8”w x 15”h fabric - Pole
• 1 yd light-weight, woven interfacing or muslin, 22”+ wide
• 1/4 yd extra-heavy-weight interfacing, 18”+ wide (such as Timtex™ or Peltex™)
• Ribbons or trim for Ring edges, 1-2 yds each (optional)
Pins, scissors, iron, hand-sewing needles, curved needle (optional), stuffing tool (Stuffing Fork™,
* Suitable fabrics include quilting-weight cotton, light-weight corduroy, velveteen or denim, or light- to medium-weight home décor fabric. Do not use stretchy fabrics such as wovens with lycra content, or knits.